Up to 5% signing reward
This person hired for the position of Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for managing the supply chain flow for assigned product lines, ensuring customer requirements are attained. This position is responsible for production planning, scheduling, raw material and MRO procurement in a plant environment working closely with production, logistic and internal/external suppliers.
1. Plan, schedule production work center, monitor work center output to meet customer requirements and improve work center operational efficiency
2. Procure raw material to support production, manage purchase orders and support supplier management program
3. Purchases goods (both Inventory and MROs) and services from vendors based on parameters
4. Monitors, coordinates and expedites purchase orders to ensure goods come in on time.
5. Determine and optimize planning parameter (safety stock, EOQ, Lead Time…etc.)
6. Communicate daily with Production, Engineering, Quality, Management and Logistic on supply chain related topics (Backorders, OTIF, Customer Orders and Inventory)