Sr. Account Manager to grow revenue from existing key accounts. Our ideal champion will challenge status quo, exceed merchant expectations and be driven to identify opportunities to expand and strengthen our merchant partnerships. If this sounds like you, we’re eager to hear from you!
- Manage, retain and accelerate growth of accounts through highly pro-active client engagement.
- Meet or exceed quarterly net revenue targets and objectives.
- Closely monitor and evaluate campaign performance. Work with analyst team on optimizations, strategy, reporting, and performance deliverable.
- Have regular calls/meetings to understand retailer goals, review campaign performance, identify opportunities, for growth, and ensure we are exceeding client expectations.
- Resolve account issues pro-actively and expediently; work cross-departmentally for issue resolution.
- Develop strategy for client portfolio to drive revenue growth, deliver on KPIs and achieve operational excellence.
- Upsell additional product and secure renewal contracts/budgets.
- Provide superior customer service and account management support.
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to improve and enhance product offerings.
- Attend tradeshows/conferences to evangelize our value proposition.
- 3-5 years of account management experience in digital advertising
- Understanding of performance based digital ad models (CPC, CPA, CPM)
- Demonstrated success in relationship building, negotiating, and account management
- Strong analytic, quantitative and technical aptitude with great attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible and adaptable with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Salesforce/Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k Matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
Base Salary - $65,000 to $75,000
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - Yes
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No