Up to 5% signing reward
IT Developer III
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role serves as a lead technical developer capable of delivering and maintaining quality, dynamic, scalable and secure code and system configurations ensuring supportable services while working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a wide set of responsibilities across the team. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to translate requirements into effective and efficient solutions. Responsible for developing and/or following standards, policies and procedures; has strong testing, troubleshooting and support skills.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
· Lead and manages work tasks for projects and supports. Leading and mentoring peers.
· Contributes to development efforts cross teams ensuring clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code, and participates / leads regular code reviews; may include application configuration in lieu of development; follows or develops standards, processes and procedure documentation as needed.
· Unit-testing of code or configuration for robustness, usability, general reliability and effectiveness.
· Lead or perform efforts to troubleshoot, repair or fix minor to complex issues or bugs, identify solutions, seek value enhancement opportunities.
· Seeks methods and ideas to optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and a better user experience; researches and suggests new tools and technologies that are fit for purpose.
· Collaborates and facilitates cross functional teams to resolve complex business requirements and ensures design solutions are cost effective, efficient and forward thinking.
· May participate Governance meetings, help develop ROI and business cases, cost or valuation estimates.
· Anticipates opportunities and can articulate recommendations and suggestions to business and IT.
· Maintains good relationships and broad general knowledge across multiple business and IT functions.
· Ensures adherence to Agile development methodology and DevOps practices.
· Can manage small to medium size projects to develop and support quality enterprise software.
· Must have ability to learn modern technologies quickly.
· Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in OSIsoft’s PI platform (Asset Framework, AF Analytics, Vision, etc.). Must have be Certified OSI PI System Administrator and demonstrate ability of extending OSI PI software with OSI PI Web API.
· Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent Training / Experience.
· Must have technical knowledge with strong analytical skills and business acumen.
· Must have effective communication and collaboration skills.
· Experience using agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
· Experience developing programming solutions with the Microsoft stack and MS Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps) including Visual Studio IDE and SQL Server development.
· Experience utilizing Dev Ops, continuous build deployment or other enterprise operational support models – a plus
· Experience with Cloud based infrastructure, development and database platforms such as those provided by Azure – a plus
· Experience delivering and/or technical solutions utilizing pre-packaged or customized off the shelf products – a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.