Up to 5% signing reward
IT Business Systems Analyst V
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to be a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
Day to Day
This role serves as a subject matter expert in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Data Integration, serves as the lead for medium to complex activities and who understands company goals and objectives. Enables collaboration with cross-functional teams.
· Translates strategies into roadmaps and requirements ensuring resolution with the utmost effectiveness and efficiency.
· Responsible for the research and development of business cases, designs, configurations, implementation plans and overall management of project related activities.
· Maintain budgets, negotiate contracts, and work closely with 3rd parties, vendors and other critical personnel.
· Strong communication and analytical skills are required as part of this agile team.
· Provides support to team members as needed.
· Develops, implements and supports enterprise-wide master data management and data governance process and technologies, works closely with management to develop ROI, cost or valuation estimates.
· Leads the development of enterprise-wide KPIs and delivers data analytics, business intelligence solutions including methods to measure them; while also leading the development of enterprise architecture recommendations for components relating to the data and analytics space.
· Maintains BI tools & technology roadmaps & strategic vision.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Management, Statistics, or related subject.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in data modeling, database design, development, data mining, data visualization, and data governance.
· Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (SAP Business Objects, etc.), databases (Oracle, MSSQLServer, etc.), ETL (Informatica, etc.).
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, WEKA, SAS, etc.).
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data.