$2,000-$2,800 signing reward
We are seeking a dedicated, organized Data Entry Clerk to help us transfer large volumes of information into our new database and keep our records current when we collect new data. You must be detail-oriented and review the data for errors before inputting them into our new system. We expect you to work efficiently and transfer data as quickly and accurately as possible. We prefer candidates who have data entry experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
Data Entry Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
- Transfer data from various sources into the new database
- Update databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Correct and modify inaccurate files and records
- Comply with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly
- Organize paper formats, paper backups, and material source files as needed
Data Entry Clerk Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in data entry or equivalent experience in a related field a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data; knowledge of touch typing system preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.