Landscape construction office in Leander, Texas is seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant to fill an immediate full-time position. We are looking for a responsible, self-motivated individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment as the candidate may be asked to handle multiple projects at once. Our growing company is seeking an Office Assistant who is highly skilled in providing administrative support through various tasks. You might be a great fit for this position if you are driven and a self-starter with a positive attitude.
Utz Environmental Services is a locally owned and operated, established, and well-reputed Commercial Landscape Company offering services in Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Environmental Services, and Landscape Maintenance. When you hire Utz Environmental Services you are hiring a team of experienced professionals with more than 150 years of combined experience.
• Answer calls and directs them appropriately
• Perform careful data entry
• Submit data in various forms into electronic systems
• Carefully and accurately monitor incoming orders
• Copy, faxing and filing for multiple departments
• Assist administration with tasks related to timekeeping, invoicing, billing, customer service, and maintaining an organized and efficient workflow.
• Finish tasks independently
• Ideal candidate should possess knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
• Receptionist Duties experience preferred
• Ability to prioritize/multitask and communicate well
• Eagerness to take on anything from small administrative tasks to more complex projects as needed
• Ability to complete general office work, operate basic office equipment and route incoming materials
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong organizational skills