Your resume makes a lasting first impression. So it HAS to be as professional as you are. For many, formatting and writing a resume is a painful, worrisome process.
Ask yourself these questions about your resume:
- Does my resume differentiate me from others?
- Am I still using the same resume I have used since college, just with added bullets?
- Does my resume have the key words recruiters are looking for?
- Does my resume list my responsibilities and key accomplishments throughout my career?
- Is my resume too long? Is it too short for my background at this stage of my career?
- Is my resume keeping me from getting more qualified interviews and a better job?
When you choose an AwesomeResume!, our professional resume writers evaluate your skills, achievements and employment history. Then, our writers develop a resume that reflects your unique professional skill set and value, as well as your personality.
"AwesomeResume is like having your own job search ad agency!"
How it works, 5 easy steps -
- We evaluate your current resume.
- You will complete a brief questionnaire from our professional resume writers.
- You will receive our first draft of your AwesomeResume.
- Final tweaks and approval.
- You get more qualified interviews and the new job!
Examples of Resumes
|Jane RealEstate||Jim Plant Manager||Joe Sales Executive|
|Before||After||Before||After||Before||After #1, After #2|