Time as Reported Grade 053 Psychiatry SMH Crisis
TO BE DETERMINED
* Respond to mental health crisis in the community.
* Provide clinical leadership in the field.
* Visit patients in a community setting to assess/identify their housing, mental health needs and/or substance abuse issues.
* Conduct psychosocial assessments and mental status exams.
* Develop treatment plans in conjunction with patients, service providers, families and law enforcement, etc.
* Develop a clinical/medical record and document patient contacts and progress in record.
* Serve as broker for resources and/or provide bridge crisis therapy/services to address identified needs.
* Link patients to resources and document those resources.
* Arrange and direct case conferences, concerning patient treatment issues when appropriate.
* Provide in-services and consultation regarding mental illness and mobile services.
* Attend monthly RCMCT meetings.
* Respond after hours as needed to crisis in the community.
* Maintain current knowledge of the mental hygiene laws.
* Direct mental hygiene arrests when needed.
* Participate on community boards and committees.
Education/Experience (minimum required)
Requires Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field; prefer three years or more experience in a clinical setting, (2 years experience in a crisis setting); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled*
*Job Title:* Social Worker (S)
*Location:* Strong Memorial Hospital
*Job ID:* 183482
*Full/Part Time:* TAR
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts