Full Time 40 hours Grade 054 Orthopaedic Mid-Levels
Provides patient care in collaboration with a member of the medical staff of SMH or a University affiliated institution.
Under general direction and with latitude for independent judgment and action:
Provides patient care consistent with the scope of privileges defined by the sponsoring department, written practice protocols, applicable State and Federal laws and regulations; and in collaboration with other health team members.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Obtaining history and physical examinations.
* Completing daily patient evaluations and assessments per protocol.
* Performing routine procedures per protocol and established standards.
* Writing medication and other medical orders per specific patient care protocols.
* Instructing and counseling patients and families in collaboration with other health team members.
* Documenting pertinent findings in patient record.
* Identifying and participating in research and quality assurance activities.
Completion of an AMA approved Physician Assistant Program. Certified as a Registered Physician Assistant.
*EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled*
*Job Title:* Physician Asst
*Location:* Medical Faculty Group
*Job ID:* 191050
*Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts