Full Time 40 hours Grade 094 Imaging Sciences-Nuc Med
* Properly sets up equipment, positions patient and determines proper acquisition parameters in order to produce a high quality Nuclear Medicine study. Able to effectively work in all areas of Nuclear Medicine including Radiopharmacy and Quality Control.
* Follows prescribed Nuclear Medicine techniques in order to produce quality images.
* Translates Nuclear Medicine requisitions in order to verify patient name, date and appropriate exam.
* Produces quality work in a timely manner.
* Accepts constructive suggestions about work related tasks and makes changes to improve.
* Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies in the Clinical Nuclear Medicine rooms.
* Maintains patient record keeping by properly using the IDXRAD system.
* Handles all Nuclear Medicine equipment safely and properly. Properly identifies film.
* Assists with the training of new Nuclear Medicine Technologists.
* Capable of working independently and rotating thru the on-call schedule.
**Education:** Associates degree or BS degree in a health related field with completion of formal training in an approved Nuclear Medicine Technology Program. NMTCB certification required.
**Experience**: Six years of Nuclear Medicine
*EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled*
*Job Title:* Nuclear Med Technologist
*Location:* Strong Memorial Hospital
*Job ID:* 188236
*Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts