Part Time 20 hours Grade 092 Dialysis-Cardiovascular Nrsg
* Checks and calibrates equipment on scheduled basis as determined by type of equipment; consults with Bio-Medical Engineering in resolution of issues, as equipment problems arise. Conducts quality controls, maintains logs in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Conducts inventory of supplies and identifies needed items to maintain adequate levels to meet operational needs. Identifies PAR levels and maintains supplies accordingly.
* Completes daily schedule of tasks; delivers equipment and supplies to designated locations assuring availability and working condition.
* Cleans and prepares equipment.
* Performs equipment setup for dialysis procedures.
* Keeps supply room(s) orderly and clean to assure safe work environment.
* Maintains visibility and accessibility.
* Adheres to ICARE values.
A 4 year college education and/or technical training closely related to this position; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required; or a 2 year college education leading to an Associate degree in technical training and 2 years of directly related experience.
*EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled*
*Job Title:* Dialysis Technician
*Location:* Strong Memorial Hospital
*Job ID:* 190122
*Full/Part Time:* Part-Time
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts