1. **Teaching**- Teaching Undergraduate students and preparing Masters students involves teaching courses, advising, managing programs (including maintaining accreditation as needed)
2. **Clinical Scholarship**
* Evaluating/studying the effects of innovative policies and practices with the goal of identifying and refining best policies and practices, and making more explicit their connection to existing theories.
* Contributing to the identification of questions and issues worth researching because of their potential impact on policies and practices and helping other educators find, analyze and translate research into practice.
* Disseminating the results of own studies and/or of existing theories and research to peers as well as practitioner and policy-making audiences (through the appropriate outlets, which may include articles in peer-reviewed practitioner journals, books, reports, presentations, videos or other multi-media materials).
3. **Practice Toward Improving Business Policies and Practices**
* Participating in collaborative projects aiming at developing and/or implementing innovative practices and policies.
* Providing service (beyond what is done to contribute to fulfilling the Simon School mission through ones teaching and scholarship), as needed and appropriate given ones expertise, to ensure the well-being and good-functioning of the Simon School and the University of Rochester, and ones profession.
The University of Rochester has a strong commitment to principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled*
*Job Title:* Asst Professor (Non-Tenure)
*Location:* Simon Grad School Business
*Job ID:* 189625
*Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts