Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of regions premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the universitys exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
The Operating Room Technician, under the guidance of the Registered Nurse, is responsible for the care and safety of patients who come under his/her care. The technician performs scrub assistance duties during operative procedures under the supervision of the physician and the circulating nurse, as well as performing technical duties for assigned areas. The schedule for this position is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 19:00 07:00 working three 12-hour shifts per week.
* High school Diploma or GED.
* Graduate of an Operating Room Technician training facility.
* One-year experience as an Operating Room Technician preferred or one-year experience as CSPD technician after completion of a state approved, accredited course of surgical technologists.
* CST certification preferred.
* Current BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
* A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
*Requisition ID:* 3001585
*Academic Title:* Surgical Tech (Weekends) - Surgery - Full Time 12 Hour Nights
*Department:* Keck Hospital of USC
*Location:* Health Sciences Campus
*Employment Type:* Full-Time
*Employment Terms:* New
*Job Category:* Health and Medical Services, USC Hospitals
*Quicklink for Posting:* http://jobs. usc. edu/postings/37436
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts