Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of regions premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the universitys exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
The Project Manager provides a wide range of project management, and financial operational support. The Manager assists in the administration and coordination of a variety of project management functions to include system wide operations budgets, capital budgets, decision support/cost accounting projects, and productivity reporting projects as assigned. Assignments may be with existing departments or entities within USC Health, organizations that are part of due diligence process with USC Health, or organizations that USC Health is building a relationship with.
* Bachelors degree in business, management discipline, information systems, or equivalent experience.
* Masters degree preferred.
* A minimum of two (2) years experience of directly related project or administrative experience and responsible positions and demonstrated professional experience at a similar level of complexity, including responsibility for multiple or major projects management, knowledge in analyzing information, problems, situations and procedures to define objectives, identify patterns and formulate recommendations, preferred.
* Conduct complex analysis of administrative organization, policies, procedures, practices, and cost-benefit studies.
* Provide administrative reports and analysis in support of effective financial management. Demonstrated experience in organizing and defining tasks, setting priorities, working independently, and following through with minimal direction in order to perform effectively under conditions of frequent interruptions, fluctuating workloads, and conflicting time demands. Demonstrated ability to handle confidential material with discretion.
* Demonstrated experience working with financial, payroll and clinical reporting systems
* Communicate effectively and diplomatically with a wide variety of staff, operating managers and the senior management team Advanced skill in computer programs, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc. required.
* A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
Minimum Field of Expertise
Business education or closely related field. Experience in financial analysis and reporting with knowledge of computer simulation and forecasting techniques.
*Requisition ID:* 3002405
*Academic Title:* Project Manager - Decision Support - Full Time 8 Hour Days
*Department:* Keck Hospital of USC
*Location:* Health Sciences Campus
*Employment Type:* Full-Time
*Employment Terms:* New
*Job Category:* Health and Medical Services, USC Hospitals
*Minimum Education:* Bachelors degree
*Minimum Experience:* 1 year
*Quicklink for Posting:* http://jobs. usc. edu/postings/49493