Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of regions premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the universitys exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
To perform neurophysiological monitoring and epilepsy telemetry. Perform routine neurophysiological procedures as needed. Responsible for attaching electrodes to patient and operating electroencephalograph equipment which procedures a multiple channel tracing portraying biopotential activity in a patients head which a physician subsequently analyzes in diagnosing patients condition. Position operate equipment in examine rooms, inpatient units and intensive care units.
* Graduate from an AA accredited school preferred.
* 2-3 years experience (preferred) in an acute hospital setting.
* Preferred registered or registry eligible* by the American Board of Registered Electroencephalogram Technologists for Neurodiagnostic Studies. *must be registered within 1-year of employment.
* BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
* A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
*Requisition ID:* 3001623
*Academic Title:* Neurodiagnostic Tech I - Electroencephalogy - Per Diem 8 Hours Rotating
*Department:* Keck Hospital of USC
*Location:* Health Sciences Campus
*Employment Type:* Part-Time
*Employment Terms:* Existing
*Job Category:* Health and Medical Services, USC Hospitals
*Quicklink for Posting:* http://jobs. usc. edu/postings/37895
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts