Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of regions premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the universitys exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
The Pharmacist provides comprehensive pharmaceutical care through integrated drug distribution, clinical services and education.
* Pharm. D degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
* 2 Years hospital experience or completion of a residency program in a hospital setting.
* Registration with California State Board of Pharmacy.
* BLS for Healthcare Provider and ACLS from American Heart Association.
* A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
*Requisition ID:* 3002656
*Academic Title:* Clinical Pharmacist - Pharmacy - Per Diem 8 Hours Rotating
*Department:* Keck Hospital of USC
*Location:* Health Sciences Campus
*Employment Type:* Part-Time
*Employment Terms:* Existing
*Job Category:* Health and Medical Services, USC Hospitals
*Quicklink for Posting:* http://jobs. usc. edu/postings/53882
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts