Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of regions premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the universitys exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
As an integral part of the Cardiology Department, the Certified Cardiovascular Tech performs non-invasive Cardiology diagnostic procedures.
* High School Diploma.
* Minimum of two years experience in a Hospital based Non-Invasive Cardiology Lab performing Exercise and Chemical Stress Studies, ECGs, and Holter and Event Monitors set up and review.
* Certified Cardio graphic Technician (CCT) required. If employee does not have CCT certification upon hire, CCT certification must be obtained within 6 months of hire date.
* BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association required.
* ACLS Certificate of Completion.
* A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
*Requisition ID:* 3001834
*Academic Title:* Cardiovascular Tech - Electrocardiography - Per Diem 8 Hour Days
*Department:* Keck Hospital of USC
*Location:* Health Sciences Campus
*Employment Type:* Part-Time
*Employment Terms:* Existing
*Job Category:* Health and Medical Services, USC Hospitals
*Quicklink for Posting:* http://jobs. usc. edu/postings/40921
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts