Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of regions premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the universitys exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
Provides administrative/fiscal budget duties to support the Marketing and Accounting departments, including, but not limited to, scheduling and coordination of meetings, maintain and monitor budget/fiscal accounts and records, perform independent and collaborative projects as needed.
* Bachelors Degree Preferred.
* Minimum Experience: 2-3 years.
* Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
* Well organized, self-motivated, detailed oriented and handle multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
* Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently within small team environment.
* A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
*Requisition ID:* 3002022
*Academic Title:* Administrative Coordinator - General Accounting - Full Time 8 Hour Days
*Department:* Keck Hospital of USC
*Location:* Health Sciences Campus
*Employment Type:* Full-Time
*Employment Terms:* New
*Job Category:* Health and Medical Services, Secretary and Administrative Assistants, USC Hospitals
*Quicklink for Posting:* http://jobs. usc. edu/postings/44297
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts