Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 43 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. INVITES YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM We invite passionate and highly motivated individuals to join our team at our Riverhead Polo Location. Exciting Opportunities are available. CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY NOW: https://ralphlauren. hirevue. com/openvue/BKc4gZKg7D/ Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using your computers webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview. Please follow the link above in order to complete your application and digital interview. Please DO NOT click the Apply Now button. Keep in mind that by following this, in addition to following the prompted instructions, you should also upload your resume even if you have already done so here. Responsibilities Enhancing & Building the Brand
* Exhibits reverence and passion for the Brand
* Supports maintenance of product presentation to brand standards
* Consistently adheres to dress and grooming guidelines Fostering Open Communication Creates excitement for the RL brand Provide clear, accurate and timely information Ask for and apply feedback to maximize performance Building Relationships Convert shoppers into repeat Ralph Lauren customers Develop and maintain open and honest relationships Create a positive and productive work environment through attitude and energy Executing Efficiently Adapt selling approach to the level of traffic on the sales floor Balance competing priorities to complete tasks on time to standard Work with urgency and consistency Nurturing Customer Relationships & Partnerships Demonstrate a passion for and knowledge of our product Identify and meet the needs of customers and team members Make decisions and suggestions that have a positive impact Analyzing Issues & Solving Problems Make The Ralph Lauren Experience exceptional for customers and team members Is open to change, applies new ideas and concepts Resolve issues quickly and ask for support Qualifications Experience
* Retail experience preferred Education
* High school graduate/equivalent preferred Physical Requirements
* Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
* Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room and office
* Ability to operate the register and fold merchandise
* Moderate lifting and climbing required Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts