What We Make
This is a clothing label born out of instinct. We noticed women no longer want to choose between style and comfort, work or weekend wearso we created an edited line of easy, texture-rich essentials for every day.
Who We Make It For
When we designed this collection, we had a certain girl in mind. Shes a free spirit who floats in and out of every situation with ease. Someone whos aware of her surroundings yet still makes time for daydreaming. When she loves something, she holds onto it forever. She likes to look, listen, touch, feel... discover. If she stumbles, a smile is never far behind. Shes a beautiful mix of contradictions.
Who We Are
We are a movement.
We are an experience for all the senses.
We follow our instincts.
We thrive on endless ways different things can co-exist.
We are connected through conversation, not just technologywe use technology for the better and to simplify our lives.
We are out there in the world discovering, bringing people together and creating a culture.
We believe that nothing is defined by one thingthe ampersand symbolizes the promise of something more.
We are a library, a workshop, a test kitchen.
People dont stop by, they settle in.
We are Lou & Grey.
*STORE MANAGEMENT *
Lead and direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client experience, human resource management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention and merchandising presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
* Directs client experience efforts that are consistent with ANN INC. standards; coaches associates on the client experience to increase transactions and capture client opportunities
* Develops team to accomplish stores business objectives through attraction, selection, coaching, investment, retention and motivation
* Ensures attainment of sales, payroll and inventory shortage goals
* Directs merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximize productivity
* Understands the ANN INC. culture and ensures compliance with all ANN INC. Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
* Human Resources: proven ability to attract, select and develop a team of managers and associates and hold individuals accountable for performance, practice, etc.
* Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
* Store Operations & Organization: ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all store activities
* Leadership: proven ability to respectfully challenge and motivate the management team and associates
* Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards and techniques and ability to implement and substitute within visual guidelines
* Communication: demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, District Manager and Home Office
* Business Analysis: ability to forecast and analyze business trends and manage payroll expense in order to maximize store performance
**Job:** **Store Management*
**Organization:** **No Department Specified*
**Title:** *Store Management- Lou & Grey North Hills*
**Location:** *North Carolina-4504-Lou %26 Grey - North Hills*
**Requisition ID:** *1513067*