About the Digital Product Management Associate Opportunity:
As our Digital Product Management Associate, you will support work related to our software console platform and drive major product releases across our connected cardio products. Responsibilities will range from product design, quality testing, creating user stories, market research, troubleshooting, working with Engineering and Marketing, and communications. You will gain expertise in key Technology Product areas and build a foundation of Product Management knowledge.
The Digital Product Management Associate role is a great opportunity for you to:
* Join the Life Fitness team where we work hard, play hard, and go home happy knowing that at the end of the day we've helped millions of people live more active and more fulfilling lives. Be a part of an organization where we continue to innovate, expand into new markets, and develop technologies that have a positive impact on people, wherever they're at in their journey (HINT: read about our most recent acquisition, SciFit)
* Join a company dissatisfied with the status-quo and set on redefining how people think about work. At Life Fitness gym bags are just as common as coffee mugs, our product showrooms double as employee gyms, group workouts are a staple of the lunch hour, and that's just the beginning (HINT: read about newest venture, inmovement)!
In the Digital Product Management Associate role, you will be responsible for:
* Creating console product definitions or user stories
* Writing PRDs
* Partnering with UX and software development team to execute product releases
* Performing quality testing of the product prior to release
* Working with other groups including Marketing, Software Development, QA, Sales
* Assisting with the creation of wireframes to convey product features and functionality
* Conducting analysis and reviewing analytics to understand product utilization
* Conducting extensive market research in areas of technology as it relates to Health and Fitness
* Troubleshooting product issues and determine escalation levels
What are we looking for in you?
* A Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years' experience developing and launching new products
* Previous experience leading cross-functional teams
* Prior software product management experience preferred, agile development experience required
* Strong technical knowledge/background with experience in software applications and Google Analytics
* An ability to excel in a teamwork oriented environment
* An ability to cultivate strong relationships and influence cross-functional teams, without formal authority
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
* A proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
About the Company: Life Fitness
Life Fitness, a Brunswick Corporation brand, is the global leader of the fitness industry. Since 1977 we have been designing, manufacturing, and retailing cutting-edge, best-in-class fitness products for commercial, professional and home use. We believe we must be continually improving so that our customers can have the best tools at their disposal during their self-improvement journey. We have something for everyone with innovative cardio, strength, and group training products including treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical cross-trainers, summit trainers, stairclimbers, selectorized & plate-loaded circuit series equipment (Hammer Strength), and group training equipment.
Media Room | Life Fitness Blog | Life Fitness Careers | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest
Follow us and stay up-to-date on exciting career opportunities & news!