Financial Analyst Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Job ID #:2936 Location:IL-Chicago Retail Support Center
Functional Area:Accounting Department:ACCTG
Position Type:Full-Time Regular Education Required:Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years Relocation Provided:No
The Financial Analyst is responsible for moderately complex financial analysis and reporting for the organization. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
1. Monitor adherence to policies and procedures
2. Document and develop internal control procedures
3. Complete compliance reviews of previous identified audit points
4. Maintain central repository for policies and procedures
5. Document and develop efficiency improvements and profit enhancements
6. Provides forecasting monthly/quarterly business reporting, variance analysis and month end close activities for the for the organization they support.
7. Develops moderately complex financial models.
8. Perform post-implementation financial reviews for capital expenditures.
9. Track cost center flows and do analysis to figure out if the expenses match the revenue model.
10. Proficient with Excel
11. Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
12. Good auditing and accounting skills
13. Financial skills to understand impact of decisions
14. BS/BA in accounting or finance or equivalent experience preferred
---------------------------- ------------------------------ --------------
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts