At U. S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U. S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Coordinates the preparation of loan/lease packages in compliance with bank policy and procedures, regulatory guidelines and investor standards by gathering and reviewing necessary documents and information. Communicates with staff, customers/clients, realtors, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolves problem and obtain additional documents needed to complete the file in a timely manner. May coordinate the closing and funding of the loan package; calculates the final closing costs and disburses the funds.
_Your Career is Here. _
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to four years of experience in loan/lease processing activities, or other relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of loan documentation, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of assigned product line and applicable lending operations
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand loan/funding terminology and documentation software
**Job:** Administrative / Clerical
**Primary Location:** Oregon-OR-Portland
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 150031486