At U. S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U. S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Manages relationships with Business Banking customers (annual revenues $2M - $30M). Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Approves loans within assigned limits, manages loan and portfolio credit quality, sources prospects and develops new customer relationships. Provides financial advice to customers and sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients. Identifies and successfully capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
_Your Career is Here. _
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of business banking or commercial lending experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Basic knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Previous small business banking experience
**Job:** Relationship Management
**Primary Location:** Tennessee-TN-Nashville
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 150031385
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts