Prepares financial statements and other financial information for Mutual Fund Department clients as assigned. Works with senior level Mutual Fund Administration Accountants on compliance reporting to assigned clients. Responsible for primary contact with fund clients including coordination of activities and communication of fund operations and service providers to include compliance auditing.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA certified or candidate
- One to two years of experience in Mutual Fund Administration or related field, i. e. , public accounting
- General knowledge of Investment Company Act of 1940, Sub-chapter M of the Internal Revenue Code, and Blue Sky state securities registration
- General knowledge and understanding of legal, regulatory and accounting principles which directly affect the mutual fund industry and their clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
**Job:** Investments / Insurance
**Primary Location:** Wisconsin-WI-Milwaukee
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 170025734
U. S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts