Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3, 000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
**Program Manager I**
*This position is contingent upon award. *
**What Youll Do:**
* Oversee a SW Development and Migration into a Government Site.
* Allow interface build to an approved Government furnished Framework.
* Agile Development with extensive customer interface.
* Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, the Strategic Support Units, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
* Perform other duties as necessary.
**What Youll Need:**
* Current Top Secret Clearance is required.
* BS/BA in related field, such as MIS, CS, or Business, plus 10 years or more related experience.
* Graduate-level degree is preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years IT experience.
* Minimum of 3 years in a leadership role.
* Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies.
* Experience with budget management.
* Experience with Project Planning.
* Experience with Project implementation.
* Experience with PM fundamentals, to include schedule and risk management issues.
* Experience using Earned Value Management (EVM).
* Cost and Analysis processes experience.
* OPIR experience strongly preferred.
* PMI PMP preferred.
* In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher-level degree, i. e. Masters Degree or Ph. D. , may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
* Work is performed in an office environment.
* Travel between local Ball campuses and other non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. *U. S. Citizenship is Required.
Relocation for this position is Available
**US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
**Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans. **