**Job Title:** Sales Manager
**Requisition Number:** 1867
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a national residential mortgage company that originates and services home loans. Caliber was founded and is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund. Caliber originates home loans through a network of over 100 retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent lending, mini-correspondent lending, and a consumer direct centralized operational center. Caliber enables borrowers to purchase new homes and refinance their existing homes with conforming and non-conforming home loans. Caliber also specializes in servicing, special servicing and subservicing of residential conforming and non-conforming residential mortgage loans in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia.
The Sales Manager --South East Division is responsible for carrying out strategic initiatives, sales development, leadership/management of retail production in multiple offices, in alignment with corporate targets. The Sales Manager is directly responsible for overseeing their production goals based on recruiting activities and development of Producing Loan Consultants. Sales Managers can be located in SC, TN, AL, GA, NC, FL, TX, LA, AR, & MS.
* Identify market opportunities and hires/develops retail Loan Consultants.
* Identify new business opportunities for their existing Loan Consultants in order to meet office goals.
* Develop/execute overall market strategy to increase retail volume, market share and profitability.
* Support production office(s) 1 year business plans, consistently monitor progress versus plan.
* Collaborate with operations support to ensure customer service, loan quality and pull through targets are achieved and/or exceeded.
* Communicate and implement company policy and procedures.
* Provide regular performance reviews for all Loan Consultants.
* Provide regular reporting to Production Manager on retail performance within the assigned market.
* Produce personal loan volume at or above target expectations.
* Maintain active recruiting database.
* Promote Caliber Brand in assigned geography; support efforts that enhance the Brand.
* High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
* Valid NMLS License
* Experience as a Producing Loan Consultant
* Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years of work experience
* Experience Managing Producing Loan Consultants
* Experience Managing Retail Loan Consultants
* Local market knowledge including key competitors, high profile recruits and potential business opportunities. Local market knowledge including key competitors, high profile recruits and potential business opportunities.
* Minimum of twenty target loan consultant recruits
* Knowledge of mortgage industry, regulatory environment and financial markets
* Strong managerial, organizational and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
* Demonstrated leadership, enthusiasm, and ability to recruit and motivate others
* Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and build strong working relationships with multiple departments
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Visit us at www. CaliberHomeLoans. comto learn more.