New York Life Insurance Company (New York Life) is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, and is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. At year end 2013 New York Life had a total surplus of $21. 141 billion and holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A. M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moodys Aaa ; Standard & Poors AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 6/18/14)
Financial strength, integrity and humanitythe values upon which New York Life was foundedhave guided the companys decisions and actions for nearly 170 years.
*Based on revenue as reported by Fortune 500, Ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual), Fortune Magazine, May 20, 2013. Seehttp://money. cnn. com/magazines/fortune/fortune5 00/2013/faq/ for methodology
Note: This role will be located in **NYC or Jersey City**
The technology group is looking for an experienced **Salesforce. com developer** to join their CRM team in order to help implementing salesforce. com CRM system for Agency.
**Role Description: **
* This role includes technical design/development, configuration, maintenance, administration and integration of the Salesforce platform.
* Provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind.
* Take full control and responsibility for finding solution to highly ambiguous problems, and drive towards simple, but elegant solutions.
* Highly motivated self-starter individual demonstrating integrity, initiative and innovation qualities.
**Technical Skills: **
* Salesforce developer with strong Apex, Visualforce and Force. com programming skills.
* Demonstrative success with at least two large Salesforce. com integration projects.
* Strong Java/JSP/XML/JSON/Web Services (WSDL/SOAP/REST) experience required.
* Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application required.
* Understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment is strongly required.
* Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.
* Proven experience in interfacing highly complex solutions with APIs and enterprise platforms and services.
* Experience working on the Informatica Cloud is highly desired.
* Experience working in the Insurance Industry is a definite plus.
* Salesforce. com certifications (401/501) are a plus.
* More than six years of combined application development experience.
* Three years or more of Salesforce. com application development and configuration.
* Bachelors Degree required.
Strong communication skills preferred
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
*Date:* Oct 11, 2016
*Location:* New York, NY, US
*Company:* New York Life Insurance Co
*Job Segment:* Database, Developer, Java, Middleware, XML, Technology