At U. S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U. S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Accountable for sales and service activities for in-store branch locations. Proactively seeks new customers through in-store marketing and in-aisle prospecting. Opens accounts, handles teller transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolves complex customer service issues. Participates with maintaining operational integrity at the branch. Refers customers to other areas of U. S. Bank as appropriate. Develops new business and expands customer relationships. Converts service opportunities into sales events. Some local travel may be required.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S. A. F. E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
_Your Career is Here. _
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in sales and/or cash handling activities, or commensurate training
- Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues
- Basic knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Well-developed selling, cross-selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze customer credit data and other related financial information
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Previous experience in a financial sales representative oriented role
**Job:** Branch Banking
**Primary Location:** Colorado-CO-Pueblo
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 150029511