**Job Title:** Branch Manager
**Requisition Number:** 1587
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a national residential mortgage company that originates and services home loans. Caliber was founded and is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund. Caliber originates home loans through a network of over 100 retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent lending, mini-correspondent lending, and a consumer direct centralized operational center. Caliber enables borrowers to purchase new homes and refinance their existing homes with conforming and non-conforming home loans. Caliber also specializes in servicing, special servicing and subservicing of residential conforming and non-conforming residential mortgage loans in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia.
The Producing Branch Manager (PBM) --is responsible for maintaining personal loan production at or above minimum loan volume and quality targets. They are responsible for structuring loan application and loan terms, making certain the loan program and pricing structure meets the goals of the client as well as Caliber. In addition to developing their own production pipeline, the PBM is also responsible for carrying out strategic initiatives, sales development, leadership/management of retail branch production, in alignment with corporate targets. The PBM is directly responsible for overseeing production goals based on recruiting activities and development of producing Loan Consultants
* Identifies market opportunities and hires/develops retail Loan Consultants.
* Identifies new business opportunities for their existing Loan Consultants in order to meet office goals.
* Develops/executes overall market strategy to increase retail volume, market share and profitability.
* Supports production office(s) 1 year business plans, consistently monitoring progress versus plan.
* Collaborates with operations support to ensure customer service, loan quality and pull through targets are achieved and/or exceeded.
* Responsible for communication and implementation of company policy and procedures.
* Holds regular performance discussions for all Loan Consultants and performance issues in a timely manner.
* Provides regular reporting on retail performance within the assigned market.
* Responsible for producing personal loan volume at or above target expectations.
* Maintain active recruiting database.
* Promotes Caliber Brand in assigned geography; support efforts that enhance the Brand.
* Manages the P&L for the branch.
* Valid NMLS License
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience as a Production Loan Consultant
* Management experience working with Production Loan Consultants
* 2+ years' experience in mortgage (production), including LOS system experience
* Local market knowledge including key competitors, high profile recruits and potential business opportunities
* Knowledge of mortgage industry, regulatory environment and financial markets
* Strong managerial, organizational and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
* Demonstrated leadership, enthusiasm, and ability to recruit and motivate others
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and build strong working relationships with multiple departments
* Ability to successfully recruit, mentor, and manager retail production loan consultant in the local market