**Job Title:** Wholesale/Correspondent Outside Sales Account Executive - West Division
**Requisition Number:** 108
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a national residential mortgage company that originates and services home loans. Caliber was founded and is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund. Caliber originates home loans through a network of over 100 retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent lending, mini-correspondent lending, and a consumer direct centralized operational center. Caliber enables borrowers to purchase new homes and refinance their existing homes with conforming and non-conforming home loans. Caliber also specializes in servicing, special servicing and subservicing of residential conforming and non-conforming residential mortgage loans in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia.
The Wholesale/Correspondent Outside Sales Account Executive - West Division markets Caliber products and services to brokers/bankers. In addition, the Account Executive manages broker relations including broker approvals, education and customer service and quality management regarding process, product and technology. This position can be located in IL, WI, MN, MO, CO, AZ, CA, WA or OR.
* Serves as subject matter expert on Caliber's policies, procedures, products and technology.
* Collaborates with Loan Operations Team to manage active pipeline.
* Escalates second reviews to Team Leader or Underwriter.
* Establishes communication protocol with Loan Processor to optimize service delivery.
* Assists brokers with lock reconciliation, extensions and exceptions.
* Ensures that brokers understand Caliber's loan processing, underwriting and closing processes.
* Performs initial contact with mortgage brokers and coordinates broker approval process.
* Provides brokers with information to access to current rate sheets and product guidelines.
* Collaborates with Wholesale Director/Regional Production Manager to develop/implement marketing strategies within assigned territory/account list.
* Provides technical training and support to brokers with regard to Caliber technology platform.
* Conducts large group presentations at broker offices to promote Caliber Value Proposition and present our process, product and technology platforms.
* Provides Wholesale Director/Regional Production Manager with submission of goals/funding projections. Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 4 + years' experience in sales and/or real estate
* FHA/VA sales experience strongly preferred Assets:
* Sales and consulting skills
* Knowledge of FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC guidelines
* Knowledge of local real estate market
* Working knowledge of investor guidelines, underwriting policies and loan products
* Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Visit us at www. CaliberHomeLoans. com to learn more.