**Job Title:** Branch Manager, Central Division (IL, IN, MO, OH, MI, WI, MN, IA, KY. CO)
**Requisition Number:** 39
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The Producing Branch Manager (PBM) is responsible for maintaining personal loan production at or above minimum loan volume and quality targets. They are responsible for structuring loan application and loan terms, making certain the loan program and pricing structure meets the goals of the client as well as the company. In addition to developing their own production pipeline, the PBM is also responsible for carrying out strategic initiatives, sales development, leadership/management of retail branch production, in alignment with corporate targets. The PBM is directly responsible for overseeing production goals based on recruiting activities and development of producing Loan Consultants.
* Identifies market opportunities and hires/develops retail Loan Consultants
* Identifies new business opportunities for their existing Loan Consultants in order to meet office goals
* Develops/executes overall market strategy to increase retail volume, market share and profitability
* Supports production office(s) 1 year business plans, consistently monitoring progress versus plan
* Collaborates with operations support to ensure customer service, loan quality and pull through targets are achieved and/or exceeded
* Responsible for communication and implementation of company policy and procedures
* Holds regular performance discussions for all Loan Consultants and performance issues in a timely manner
* Provides regular reporting on retail performance within the assigned market
* Presentation of Caliber Funding Value Proposition to potential business sources
* Responsible for producing personal loan volume at or above target expectations
* Maintain active recruiting database
* Promotes Caliber Brand in assigned geography; support efforts that enhance the Brand
* Manages the P&L for the branch
* Experience as a Producing Loan Consultant required; Management experience with Producing Loan Consultant's preferred
* Management experience working with Retail Loan Consultants preferred
* Local market knowledge including key competitors, high profile recruits and potential business opportunities.
* Minimum of twenty target loan consultant recruits
* In depth knowledge of mortgage industry, regulatory environment and financial markets
* 2+ years' experience in mortgage (production), including LOS system experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Visit us at www. CaliberHomeLoans. com to learn more.