At U. S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U. S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Credit Portfolio Manager partners with assigned Relationship Manager(s) to successfully manage Commercial Banking credit account relationships. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully closing new business relationships and retaining and expanding relationships with existing customers. Responsibilities include: underwriting all types of credit account exposure, managing an assigned credit portfolio, successfully closing new business relationships and expanding existing relationships, managing credit risk and responding to prospect or customer credit questions and making independent calls on assigned portfolio of relationships. Secondarily, provides customer service, participates in joint sales calls with Relationship Manager(s) and identifies cross-sell opportunities.
_Your Career is Here. _
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven three years of commercial banking experience
- Advanced knowledge of credit products, commercial lending policy, all applicable laws and regulations, credit quality standards, company and business line policies and procedures
- Strong relationship management and business development skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed negotiation and networking ability
**Job:** Credit / Lending
**Primary Location:** IL-IL-Chicago
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 150030054