**Job Title:** Sales Manager, East Division
**Requisition Number:** 44
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The Sales Manager is responsible for carrying out strategic initiatives, sales development, leadership/management of retail production in multiple offices, in alignment with corporate targets. The Sales Manager is directly responsible for overseeing their production goals based on recruiting activities and development of Producing Loan Consultants.
* Identify market opportunities and hires/develops retail Loan Consultants.
* Identify new business opportunities for their existing Loan Consultants in order to meet office goals.
* Develop/execute overall market strategy to increase retail volume, market share and profitability.
* Support production office(s) 1 year business plans, consistently monitor progress versus plan.
* Collaborate with operations support to ensure customer service, loan quality and pull through targets are achieved and/or exceeded.
* Communicate and implement company policy and procedures.
* Provide regular performance reviews for all Loan Consultants.
* Provide regular reporting to Production Manager on retail performance within the assigned market.
* Produce personal loan volume at or above target expectations.
* Maintain active recruiting database.
* Promote Caliber Brand in assigned geography; support efforts that enhance the Brand.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years of work experience
* Experience as a Producing Loan Consultant
* Experience Managing Producing Loan Consultants
* Experience Managing Retail Loan Consultants
* Local market knowledge including key competitors, high profile recruits and potential business opportunities. Local market knowledge including key competitors, high profile recruits and potential business opportunities.
* Minimum of twenty target loan consultant recruits
* Knowledge of mortgage industry, regulatory environment and financial markets
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Visit us at www. CaliberHomeLoans. com to learn more.
Start Your Job Application
Free Email Job Alerts
Have the latest jobs
delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you for signing up for Email Job Alerts