**Job Title:** Division Builder Manager - Austin
**Requisition Number:** 603
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The Division Builder Manager (DBM) is responsible for increasing builder market share within assigned markets by identifying, establishing and maintaining business relationships with home Builders and other new construction referral partners. Under direction of the National Builder Division (NBD), the Retail Division Vice Presidents (DVP's), and the Regional Vice Presidents (RVP's), the DBM will have accountability for achieving production performance plan in assigned markets and will also develop and execute strategies to identify and capture Builder opportunities for increased purchase volume. The DBM will also assist in managing dedicated Builder infrastructure and operational components including review, implementation, and management of Builder strategic alliance opportunities.
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
a. Develop and execute strategies to drive market share growth for Builder/New Construction.
* Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to identify and establish new Builder client relationships.
* Coordinate routines with DVP's, RVP's, NBD, and Retail Branches to regularly communicate market opportunities, strategies, and to measure progress.
b. Optimize and expand existing Builder relationships.
* Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase capture rate and drive profitable volume growth, maintain and grow existing Builder relationships.
* Identify and drive Builder Strategic Alliance opportunities whenever possible and/or appropriate.
c. Leverage Market Intelligence, Contact Management and Networking activity to increase Builder Opportunities for Caliber Home Loans.
* Utilize online subscription-based Market Tools such as CoreLogic and/or Metrostudy Housing Data to create Builder target strategies.
* Participate/active involvement in Home Builder Associations (HBA's & BIA's) in key new construction markets to increase connectivity, create rapport, and establish Caliber's best-in-class reputation within the homebuilding segment.
* Employ CRM, Cloud or other Contact Management Tools to effectively manage contacts, meetings, and marketing efforts for consistent "drip" campaigns and communications.
d. Drive increased Construction-To-Permanent (CTP) volume growth.
* Champion CTP opportunity within the organization.
* Execute strategies to increase CTP opportunities throughout market place(s).
* Expand CTP -focused Loan Officer population in primary markets.
2. TRAINING & EDUCATION
a. Coordinate and lead Builder Business Development and CTP training efforts.
* Work with NBD & Marketing Department to create and implement training & educational materials and activities to expand coverage.
* Drive source coding process and progress through regular messaging to the field.
* Work with NBD & Marketing Department to create and implement training & educational videos/webinars - to deliver best in class information for internal and external customers.
3. RECRUITING AND RETENTION
a. Execute recruiting and retention strategies to identify, attract and retain top builder-focused Loan Originators (LO's) and Branch Manager (BM) talent.
* Execute strategies to identify and recruit top-performing Builder/ CTP focused LO's
* Partner with retail recruiting team to recruit builder-focused top talent.
* Assist with retention efforts through regular communication and support of top tier Builder and CTP LO's in respective retail Division.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with Builder/CTP focused LO's, Branch Managers, etc.
4. SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
a. Maintain a thorough knowledge of Caliber's builder value proposition (products, tools, services, & support platform), underwriting guidelines, and agency requirements. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for builder partners, branches and overall Divisions/Regions.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent Required; 4-year college degree preferred.
* Five to ten years related experience as a Production, Marketing, or Business Development Manager, with proven track record and strong expertise on Builder, CTP and/or Strategic Alliances.
* Thorough working knowledge of new construction requirements, real estate documentation, policies, builder underwriting guidelines and procedures.
* Requires proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is and Equal Opportunity employer. Visit us at www. CaliberHomeLoans. com to learn more.